Create Playlist

(Charles Harris) #1

I have created playlists in the past, but can’t remember how to do it, and I can’t find any explanation or instruction. Please help.

(Gordon Cameron) #2

Here’s the Help Video about Playlists.
https://cambronsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115000651189-Help-video-Playlists
Just search for a topic in the Help Centre for more videos.

(Charles Harris) #3

The video starts with a box labeled “new playlist”, but I can’t find a way to access that box. The only way I’ve been able to do it is to duplicate an existing playlist and then delete all the songs. That seems a bit clunky. Is there a faster/easier way?

On another topic: I’m a classical musician and obtain many of my pieces in .pdf from IMSLP, but they can be small and difficult to read when I go full screen. I can zoom in and make them more legible, but when I move to the next page the music reverts to the original size. That makes for bumpy performances. Is there any way to keep the zoom from page to page?

(Colin Cameron) #4

Hi Charles

Can you show us a screenshot of what you are seeing that is different from the video?

(Charles Harris) #5

When I first open Power Music, I get the same display as in the video. However, once I open a playlist, I get this:

So once I’ve opened a playlist, I can find no way to revert to the original “new playlist” display so that I can create a new playlist. I have to exit the program and start over.

(Colin Cameron) #6

Hi Charles

If you click on the small dropdown arrow next to the delete icon, you will see an option “Clear playlist”. This will create a new blank playlist.