Gett error messages looking for page

Hi,

Just used this program yesterday on my Surface Pro 5(Win10x64 1903) and every day before and it was fine but now when I get a set list and try to open a page, I get this error…

Page C;|Users\admin\OneDrive\Documenst\Cambron Software\PowerMusic5\Pics\PM5_pdf_171229_06_42_05.png has failed to display. Check the file exists.

I get it for many songs.

I haven’t done anything to the PC or the program and do not use OneDrive except I keep getting messages it is full.

My songs should be on the tablet not on the OneDrive.

Any suggestion please?

Thanks

Hi David
Your Power Music files should be on your C: drive Documents folder - I am not sure why they appear to be on OneDrive.
The database and the music files should be in Documents/Cambron Software/PowerMusic5
In Power Music could you go to File/Database Maintenance and tell me what is says for the “Full path of database”.?
I am not familiar with how OneDrive works so here is a link to an article that might help:

Cheers
Gordon

Hi David
If you are running out of space on the C: drive of the Surface you need to do a Disk Cleanup and choose to clean up System files (old Microsoft updates and old versions of Windows). That can recover 20+GB of space.

Many thanks Gordon.

I have been ultra busy but will try those suggestions as soon as I get the time.

Bet one of them is right :slight_smile:

oz