iPad display - going backwards

(Neil Mathieson) #1

Hiya

After yonks on the Mac, I’ve just started trying to use my iPad (free reader app) and I have one song in the middle of seven songs which is spread over 2 pages and that needs a repeat of page 1. I can’t seem to consistently go back a page. Not sure if it’s my technique or ??? And I’m not 100% sure about the results of tapping, or swiping

Please …what is the technique and how is the back-page done??

Thanks

(Neil Mathieson) #2

Think I’ve sorted it now. Just me being stupid. Swipe L to R for backwards (like turning a page back) and R to L for forwards (like turning over a page).

Have noticed though (was part of the problem - being my impatience) it takes longer to turn a page with a .pdf displaying than just with a chord sheet.

(Colin Cameron) #3

Hi Neil

Yes, the iPad app will take longer to display sheet music than chord sheets. This is due to the length of time taken to render images on the screen.

An alternative to swiping is to tap the screen to turn the page. Tap on the left side of the screen to go back a page and the right side to go forward a page. Personally, I’ve found this easier than swiping to use.

(Neil Mathieson) #4

Great, many thanks.

On a separate subject, when is the next release of PowerMac to catch up with the functionality of the Windows version - esp stuff like notes on the pages and libraries etc.? Also a library filter of “not in library” (tick box for libraries “not in”) would be useful.

Cheers

N.

(Colin Cameron) #5

A new version of Power Music Mac is currently in development. We don’t have a release date set but hope to get it out sooner rather than later.

(Neil Mathieson) #6

OK thanks. Looking forward to it!!