New User

(Robert Werthman) #1

I just discovered Power Music by reading an article in The Yamaha Club magazine. I have a Yamaha Tyros Keyboard and use a Mac Mini with a monitor mounted on the wall over the Tyros to display sheet music. I’ve accumulated quite a large number of songs in PDF format and have been using Adobe Acrobat Reader to display the PDF’s. The setup has not been ideal because every time I wanted to view a new song I had to go back to the folder and load it into Reader. Power Music solved that problem and several others.

I hope that you continue to develop this program and add many of the features from the Windows version. For example, I have several thousand PDF’s and importing one at a time is very time consuming requiring many keystrokes per import. Many of my PDF’s have annotations which do not show in PM. I can think of some other features that I would like to see but these are the most important to me.

Having said that I’m thrilled to have Power Music, after using it for just one day I would not want to be without it.

(Brenda Cameron) #2

Welcome techlectics!
Thank you for the kind comments about Power Music. Feel free to ask questions and get involved in the discussions.