Really enjoying using the Mac version - but I’ve come across an issue:
After uploading a playlist from my Mac, when the playlist is downloaded to my iPhone, or the church laptop (using PM4), song chords randomly change key from the original saved. Often to unlikely guitar keys (sharps and flats!!). It means that we have to go into the downloaded playlist and check and correct.
Also here are a few suggestions (which you may of course already be working on):
• Re my earlier comment about highlighting and moving Select is where it doesn’t find the song – highlights it but doesn’t auto scroll down to it – search works OK (and is great!!)
• When searching for a word – highlight the word in the song text
• When adding a song to the playlist, move down to that song in the playlist, so you can see it’s been added
• Also when scrolling through a playlist with the down arrow – move to the song selected
• Hide / display playlist / notes in full screen? PM4 has this facility by pressing P or N
• Edit song – open in “chord sheet” not “details”. “Details” are likely to be only changed and saved once – chord sheet may be changed / saved many times when manually entering chords and words. Or have a “save and stay in edit” mode so you can save the edited song and carry on with the edit
• Attach music files to song
• Only the main song title appears in the Mybox list – might be useful to include all titles
• In MyBox, use “To MyBox” or “To my computer” – like on PM4 instead of “Upload” and ‘Download”
• MyBox – include ability to sort songs and playlists
Thanks guys - great product!!