Some how to questions

(Barrie Marfleet) #1

I have built a play list of 20 different songs on one page each. So twenty pages.

How do i get them to view 90 degrees sideways? i have tried and have to do each song and then they dont stay. there is no save button. How do i turn an entire play list and keep it.

how do i view 2 songs on a page. i am not give that option. only one at a time.

when exiting a play list i get a warning something like " this will cancel your play list" scary words so i always say no and hope i don’t delete what i just built.

on the full screen mode i don’t get the little window opening with the option to turn my screen black so i have white notes.

thanks for the help

Barrie

(Power Music Guru) #2

Hi Barrie
Thanks for taking the time to put your questions together, I will try to answer them all.

To rotate your music permanently you need to go to Edit, select the page and click Rotate. Then press Save. The action is performed on the song, not the playlist.

This is not an option at the moment. If you always play the same two songs together you could create another song with the pages of each added alternately.

[quote]when exiting a play list i get a warning something like " this will cancel your play list" scary words so i always say no and hope i don’t delete what i just built.
[/quote]
If your playlist is saved and you close the program or all songs screen you should not get a message. If you want to keep your work always save your playlists. Perhaps you mean when you open a new playlist you get a warning that it will clear the existing one? If the existing one is saved you can accept the message. The warning is there to help remind you to save your work.

This is a setting which you need to set in Tools - Settings - Colours/fonts. It can only be accessed in the main screen.

I hope that helps.